- This included taking 4 tires off the vehicle, remove off the existing rim, mounting the new tires on the existing rim, balancing the tires and installing on the vehicle. Free disposal of your old tires if you don't want to keep them.
Tire Balancing Only
- Removing the tire/wheel off the vehicle. Balancing on our tire balancer and re-installing on the vehicle.
- 1/2 rotation
- Full Rotation
Tire Mounting Only
- Installing tires already on rims onto the vehicle. Removal of existing tires and rims.
- Can be done on NEW tires only!
- Process of installing metal pellets into the designated stud holes on new tires. This helps with grip on winter roads and aids in stopping when driving on icy roadways.
- Studs and installation of studs are an additional cost and do not come with the purchase of a studdable tire. You can drive with studdable tires studded or with no studs.
Semi-Trailer Tire Mount/Balance
Low Profile /Directional Tires